Vacancy: Project Manager/Translator16 May 2017
ETC Europe is recruiting a fulltime Project Manager/Translator (combined tasks) for its office in Brussels.
The PM/Translator should preferably be a native speaker of one of these languages: EN-DE-NL-ES (or a combination of these).
Education: Master in Translation Studies (or similar).
Knowledge of the CAT-tool Trados is a must.
- Handling of incoming and outgoing translation jobs from various clients
- Various administrative tasks
- Updating of Translation Memories
- Translation/Revision of texts into one of the languages mentioned above, when time allows for it
Please send your detailed CV + copy of your diploma(s) to: Angelina Janssen, at
Recruiting: Freelance translators EN>NL(Dutch) with proven experience in the field of EU-affairs.4 April 2017
Admission is possible only if:
- You are in the possession of a degree in Translation, through University Studies or other
- You are familiar with CAT-tools, such as Trados
- You can prove your experience in the EU-domain
Letters of motivation, CVs accompanied by copies of diplomas, reference letters etc. to be sent to:
Angelina Janssen, Managing Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiting: Project Manager/Translator FR2 May 2016
ETC Europe is recruiting a fulltime Project Manager/Translator EN > FR for its Brussels office.
- Finalised studies in the field of linguistics or translation
- Knowledge of CAT-tools, by preference SDL Trados
- Former experience in a similar post will be an asset, but not an absolute requirement
- Good oral and writing skills in English and French (additional languages will be an asset)
Interested? Send your detailed CV + copy of diploma(s) to: Angelina Janssen, Managing Director, email@example.com
ISO 17100:2015 Certificate25 April 2016
On 22nd April 2016, ETC Europe has been officially certified for the Translation Standard ISO 17100:2015
Contract Scientific texts into Dutch and Estonian2 February 2016
In november 2015, ETC Europe was awarded a contract for translation of scientific texts into Dutch and Estonian with the Translation Centre for the Bodies of the EU.
New contract with the European Central Bank
ETC Europe was awarded a contract with the ECB for editing and translation services into English in November 2015.
We are looking for freelance translators EN into FR and EN into DE with a proven track record of working for the EU-institutions. Preferred experience: at least 5,000 pages translated in the domain of European Affairs. Please use our Contact Form to present yourself.5 November 2015
Recruiting freelance translators for EN into FR, FR into DE and EN into DE13 August 2015
Interested freelance translators are invited to send in their detailed CV + reference letters.
– Diploma in Translation Studies or any other Linguistic domain
– Able to work with CAT-tools, by preference Trados
– Experience with work in the field of EU-matters
Please send applications to our address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiting freelance translators in the field of banking/finance/auditing/insurance9 June 2015
ETC Europe is recruiting freelance translators in the field of banking/finance/auditing/insurance, from EN to all EU-languages.
If you are interested, please submit your detailed CV to: Angelina Janssen, Managing Director at email@example.com
Looking for: Post-editors5 August 2014
We are currently composing teams of freelance post-editors who will edit machine-translated texts emanating from the European institutions.
All EU-languages are required. Please submit your CV to Angelina Janssen, Managing Director, at: firstname.lastname@example.org